ap0110 is an autoexecuting jailbreak for iOS 10.x on all supported devices.
- hopefully block OCSP so no-revokes if from a signing service (untested)
- partially fixed bug introduced in 1.1b1 which broke autoexecution
1.1b1 (broken build, don’t use)
- add ability to enable/disable autojailbreaking, tweaks, and launch daemons
- disable landscape which broke the ui
- speed up jailbreaking
- update build number
- fixes substrate logging
- dark blockchain
- Remove un-necessary notification code
- Require user interaction to jailbreak for the first time
- Disable jailbreak button if already jailbroken
- initial release
- Is this real?
- Is iOS X.X.X supported?
iOS 10.x is supported, no other firmwares.
ap0110 should work on all devices (besides A10) on iOS 10.0(.1 if you don’t count GM) to 10.3.4.
Supported Devices List
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone SE (1st generation)
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad 4th Generation
iPad 5th Generation
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
iPod Touch 6th Generation
- tihmstar - h3lix, liboffsetfinder32, liboffsetfinder64
- SongXiaoXi - sockH3lix, 32-bit version of sock_port
- spacepilotAV - voip_load/Athenus autoexecution, most of the porting of sockH3lix to function with Athenus & testing
- mario_bros_tech - testing, moral support
|iPhone 5||iOS 10.3.3||Yes|
|iPhone 5||iOS 10.3.4||Yes|
|iPhone 5S||iOS 10.3.3||Yes|